Collagen is named after the Greek word, "kόlla". In English, it means glue.
Collagen is the "glue" that holds us together. It is the most abundant protein in our body and is responsible for providing structure to our skin, muscles, tendons, ligaments and bones. It also helps blood to clot.
MetaCollagen combines types I, II, III, V and X to provide the following benefits:
- Develops and retains muscle, bone, skin and cartilage
- Recover from exercise faster
- Hydrated, elastic skin that appears smoother and younger
- Supports joints by replenishing the "cushion" elastic cartilage
- Increased muscle mass with strength training
- Improved sleep (glycine content)
- Slows the ageing process on the body
MetaCollagen is derived from various sources to allow the most complete and available delivery possible.
Stay young, try MetaCollagen today!
To learn more about the benefits of collagen, read this article